When I started looking for the perfect diaper bag I knew I had some specifications I needed in order for it to be functional for us, but I also knew I didn’t want it to look like a childish diaper bag. And as much as I love the idea of just using a beautiful purse as a diaper bag, or one of those expensive (and gorgeous) Fawn bags, I needed something more practical (and budget friendly!). After many hours of searching online, I stumbled across this perfect one on Amazon (free 2 day shipping anyone?). Trust me, you NEED this Diaper bag in your life!
CLICK THE PHOTO TO SHOP MY FAVORITE DIAPER BAG!
This post is not sponsored and I bought this diaper bag with my own money. However, this is an affiliate link that allows me to make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
So here are the reasons that I absolutely LOVE this Diaper Bag:
First and foremost this bag is under $50 which is crazy good value for how many features it has!
The quality is amazing, sturdy stitching that will hold up to all of our toddler adventures and day to day use. If I were to see this bag I would guess it cost a lot more than I paid for it. This bag will last for YEARS!
3. Easy to Carry
It is a backpack style which makes it easier to load up and carry while still having your hands free. Plus it’s comfortable for your shoulders/back. It even has padding on the shoulder straps and back.
You can carry a LOT. I am someone who likes to be prepared for anything (which means bringing lots of things). With this bag, I feel like I can load it up with everything I can think of, any still have room for more! Seriously, it’s like a Mary Poppins bag.
SO MANY POCKETS! Side pockets for a water bottle (even my giant 1L fits) and a tissue dispensing side pocket, front pocket for easy use, waterproof pockets, insulated pockets for bottles. Keep things organized and handy. The largest pocket/area is also protected from pick pockets by having the buckle flap over the zipper.
- Includes straps to easily attach to any stroller/hang up as well as a back strap that allows you to slip the bag over luggage handles and sit securely if you are going through an airport.
7. USB Charger
- It has a built in portable charger!!!!! Yes you read that correctly, it includes a portable charger bank so you will never be stranded with a dead phone again AND if you have a USB portable bottle warmer you can plug it right into the bag!
8. Attached Changing Pad
- I don’t know about you, but I find regular changing pads always take up so much room in a bag. Plus I have been in the situation where you remember the diaper bag, but forget the changing pad and I hate changing Malcolm on a public changing bed ICK! I’ve also seen those Instagram ads for diaper bags that convert into a bed, but in my mind I just keep thinking, the baby will outgrow that bed WAY before they are out of diapers. With this bag all you have to do is unzip the back and the flap folds down! Genius! Change baby ANYWHERE and not stress about it. Plus it’s easily wipeable and easy to clean.
9. Gender Neutral Style/Color
- It comes in light or dark grey which means it’s stylish and gender neutral so my hubby feels comfortable using it.
- Waterproof outer fabric and inner pockets. I tried it (by accident) and the water really does bead up on the outside and roll right off! No stains even when you spill.
Overall, I can’t say enough good things about this bag, and it will fit our family for years (and future kids) to come!
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER POSTS!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click and purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Listen, I know plastic bags are TERRIBLE for the environment. But we’ve all been halfway through shopping at the grocery store when you realize you forgot your reusable bags […]
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click and purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. There is nothing that makes a house feel like a home than photos on the walls. We have lived in our house for about a year now, but were […]
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click and purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. What are Sensory Bins? Maybe you’ve heard of the newest toddler trend: Sensory bins! If you haven’t, a sensory bin is basically a small clear bin (like these!) with […]